Private Tour: Full-Day Mountain Bike Adventure In The Andes - MendozaWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a full-day, mountain bike adventure in the Andes from Mendoza. You will receive all necessary equipment and, along with your guide, see the best outdoors that the region of Mendoza can offer. You will pass through dirt roads, see fauna and get great views of the Andes. Your tour also includes lunch and transportation. This is the perfect tour to enjoy time away from the hustle and bustle of the city while doing something fun.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- All necessary equipment included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYour full-day, private adventure begins with hotel pickup in Mendoza. Meet your professional guide and prepare to enjoy a mountain bike experience like no other. You will drive towards the mountains to El Salto Village, located about 43 miles (70 km) away from the city of Mendoza. It is a wonderful place located in the middle of the Andes at an altitude of 3,937 feet (1,200 meters).
Receive your bike, helmet and a safety briefing and begin your adventure on a circuit covering a distance of 18 miles (30 km). You will ride uphill from El Salto Village for about km about 3.7 miles (6 km), climbing up a dirt road. Once you reach this point, you will experience a rush of adrenaline as you ride downhill with an incredible view of the Potrerillos lake and mountains at over 5,000 meters in altitude. The trail continues as you cross a river and admire the views in every direction. Then, you will ride through a demanding single-track for an hour as you enjoy the tranquility of the mountains and reach the final point of the tour.
After your adventure, you will be taken back to your hotel in Mendoza. During the tour, you will also enjoy a box lunch and have time to rest. This is a fun tour mixing single tracks, downhill, river crossing and, most importantly, the best view of the Andes. This entire mountain circuit is surely one fascinating adventure!
Inclusions for Private Tour: Full-Day Mountain Bike Adventure In The Andes
- Round-trip private transportation from Mendoza
- Mountain bike and helmet
- Professional bilingual guide
- Box lunch (granola bars, fruit, juice)
Exclusions for Private Tour: Full-Day Mountain Bike Adventure In The Andes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Phone communications and items of personal nature
- Insurance liability
- Hospitalization or medication of any kind
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 16 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
It is recommended that you bring a jacket, sunscreen, sunglasses and water
Please wear long pants and comfortable shoes
A good level of fitness is required
Seasonal tour operating March to November
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.