Private Tour: Full-Day Spiritual Varanasi Tour With Visit Of Sarnath And Evening Ritualistic RitesWrite a Review
Varanasi is a picturesque city located on the western banks of Yamuna river. It is considered an important city in India because it has carries the legacy of Indian tradition and culture through centuries and passes it on following generations. Join the tour and experience the mysticism of river Ganga adds to the spiritual aura to this city.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourAfter pickup at your hotel in Varanasi, transfer to a private vehicle to Sarnath, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the holiest places in Buddhism. Your guide will explain the significance of the site, which is where Gautama Buddha delivered his first sermons. Buddhist pilgrims flock to Sarnath.
Next, visit the Chaukhandi Stupa, an elevated structure surrounded by an octagonal tower that serves as the gateway to Sarnath, then continue to the Dhamek Stupa, another Buddhist structure, this time built of stone and brick engraved with delicate floral carvings. Next,visit Mulagandha Kuti Vihar, a modern Buddhist temple that is home to impressive, before stopping at the Sarnath Museumto see a collection of Buddhist art.
After visiting Sarnath, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. Continue visit other famous temples in the city that demonstrate the diversity and craftsmanship of these structures.
In the evening, travel to the banks of the Ganges River to witness the rites. Held every evening on the banks of holiest river in India, before your driver takes you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Full-Day Spiritual Varanasi Tour With Visit Of Sarnath And Evening Ritualistic Rites
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Varanasi
- Entrance fees
- Driver/Professional guide
Exclusions for Private Tour: Full-Day Spiritual Varanasi Tour With Visit Of Sarnath And Evening Ritualistic Rites
- Additional food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Group discount is available
On December 24th, 25th or 31st it may be mandatory to reserve a Gala Dinner for a US $30 to US $50 per person additional surcharge to be paid directly to the hotel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.