Private Tour: Full-Day Taj Mahal City Tour - Agra
OverviewWitness the splendor of one of the most magnificent cities in India: Agra. The city is home to many sights, including the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and the Tomb of Akbar the Great. Through our full-day tour, you'll marvel at the beautiful architecture and immerse yourself in the city's rich history.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourOur driver and guide will pick you up from either your Agra hotel, the railway station or bus stop at 6am, in order to catch the magnificent Taj Mahal at sunrise. If you prefer to sleep-in, you can email us your preferred start time. Commissioned by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in loving memory of his wife Mumtaz in 1632, the Taj Mahal has been acclaimed by archaeologists as the finest example of Mughal architecture, reflecting combined elements of Persian, Turkish and Indian styles.
After visiting the Taj Mahal, make your way back to the hotel for breakfast. We'll then drive to the Agra Fort, a monument constructed with red sandstone and white marble. The Agra Fort features magnificent palaces, large rooms, brilliantly constructed mosques, and beautifully carved chambers, including Diwan-i-Khas, Diwan-i-Am, Moti Masjid, Mina Masjid and Nagina Masjid.
Next, we'll visit the Tomb of Akbar the Great. Standing majestically in the suburbs of Agra, the tomb is one of India's well-preserved monuments and is made up of red sandstone adorned with breathtaking inlay work of marble that is done in geometric and floral designs.
After the tomb visit, we'll take a lunch break at a local restaurant - at your own expense. After lunch, we'll drive to the marble factory and some shops. After you're done with your shopping, you will be dropped off at your hotel or the railway station.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Full-Day Taj Mahal City Tour
- Pickup and drop-off at hotel, airport or railway station in Agra
- Driver/Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Full-Day Taj Mahal City Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.