- This jewel of French heritage, luxurious, Venetian-style palazzo, on a 17-acres of land is administrated today by the Academy of Fine Arts. The nine gardens would reveal nine different styles: French, Florentine, Spanish, tropical, stone, Japanese, Provençal... Live playing symphony orchestra (summer months) and views over the bay of Bealieu would make you breathless.
- Our next stop takes place in Eze village medieval old town perched on a rocky hill part of which would still remember the times of Roman Empire. Located as eagles nest almost 430 m over sea level will get you back in time to XIII century and on. Narrow, picturesque streets and facades hidden in Mediterranean bushes and middle-ages architecture make Eze village one of the most interesting spots in whole France and if youd add splendid views from the exotic gardens arranged on a very top of it you will always remember the day you visited it. This is a place that can truly inspire as it actually did with Frederick Nietzsche major German philosopher of XIX century who lived in Eze and influenced a lot the Western philosophy.
- When youre still in Eze Village you cant miss the opportunity of visiting the real French cosmetic manufacture famous Fragonard. How do they make parfumes, who is the nose and much more can be answered during free tour in English (or other language) and possibility of buying the scents at the factory prices makes the visit even more exciting.
- Then it will be the time to get to Monaco itself. Second smallest country in the world that attracts the richest people on the planet as it really has a lot to offer. But its not only the smell of money that would make you stoned fairytale looking-like old town with incredible Princes Palace on the sharp rock, guards of the Prince wearing uniforms designed by Gucci and glamourous Monte Carlo Casino these are just few reasons to spend some time among as many Bugattis, Bentleys or McLarens as you will be able to count. Unforgettable charm is another side of Monaco the Cathedral of St Nicholas (or Santa Claus if you prefer), beautiful gardens or incredible Oceanographic Museum would impress you to the core. Thats for granted.
- Youll then land in famous Cannes. Who hasnt heard of it? The movie stars on the red carpet focus worlds attention in May each year since 1946. But theres more than just that. Beautiful old town on the hill, port full of large private yachts, mountains of Esterel in the west back of the harbor, the glamourous street La Croisette with all the designers store you could dream of and all elegant hotels with obviously The Carlton would make you wow for a little while. Would it be the same if Henry Brougham British Lord Chancellor didnt reinvent the spot in the middle of XIX century see for yourself.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Centrally located Nice hotels
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Your guide will meet you at the agreed place and take you for a ride from Nice to the most famous spots on the Riviera. From Eze to Monaco this will be the day to remember. It will all take 8 hours. As this is a private tour, well be happy to adopt it to your individual expectations.
Shortly after leaving Nice you will visitCap Ferrat, paradise peninsula where all the reach and famous have their properties. On a hill among them there it is, the Villa and nine surrounding thematic gardens constructed and designed by Baroness Batrice de Rothschild in 1912. Extraordinary woman, coming from bankers family art collector marked her life with these extraordinary facilities that attract thousands of visitors every year.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Driver and guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You Might Also Like
Monaco And Eze Private Day Tour From Nice Duration: 8 hrs
Private Motorboat Cruise From Nice With Personal Skipper Duration: Flexible
Private Day Trip: The French Riviera From Nice By Minivan Duration: 8 hrs
Private Full-Day Tour To Menton, Monaco, And Italy From Nice Duration: 8 hrs