Private Tour: Full-Day Ubud Tour With A Visit To A Traditional Balinese Healer
OverviewIf you have ever seen the movie Eat, Pray, Love then you will remember Julia Roberts character going to a Balinese healer or local called Balian. A must do activity for travelers coming to Bali is a visit to a traditional Balinese healer. A Balinese healer is the traditional healer who plays an important part in Bali's culture by treating physical and mental illness, removing spells and channeling information from ancestors.On this private full-day tour you will also visit a monkey forest, stop at a local restaurant for lunch, Balinese coffee plantation and a visit to a wood carving factory.
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Your tour begins when you are picked up from your accommodation at 7:30am - 8:30am Bali Time .
The first stop on your tour will take you to the Bali master healer Cok Rai. He is an 86-year old Healer-Shamans in Bali being the grandson of the last King of Ubud. Cok Rai is a renowned Balinese healer and shaman who began to use his gift of communing with deities and spirits over forty years ago. Tjok Rai still sees Balinese people who come by in full dress but tourists by the busload and celebrities from around the world also descend upon his royal compound of Puri Negari, a short drive from Ubud, eager for consultations, for healing and cures. (cost for consultation not included)
What can you expect when you consult with Tjokorda Gede Rai?
Health assessment, diagnosis
Reflexology, detoxification of the body
Boosting of immune system
Physical, mental, spiritual rebalancing and well-being;
Aura clearing (believed to be where diseases start)
Stress and depression-related issues
Chronic back, hip, knee and joints problems
Lymphatic system, hormonal system issues
Enhancing memory capacity
Clearing doubt, worry, anxiety issues
Enhancing purpose and sense of direction
Enhancing passion for life & creativity
Healing of traumas and scars in the heart area
And expect some sound laughter as well!
Stop at local restaurant for lunch (to be paid for locally). This restaurant serves signature local dishes, its famous dish is called " babi Guling" or suckling. This dish serves well with our local beer called "Bintang Beers". Don't miss this!
Next, stop at the Ubud monkey forest. Known for tame grey macac sanctuary with big tropical trees, its a fantastic spot for taking pictures. You will also visit the Ubud town which is well known for its culture. You will be able to look around here to get a feel for the Ubud lifestyle including visiting the Ubud market and Ubud Palace.
Lastly, stop attarditional bali coffee procession;see the most rarest gourmet and famous on " Bucket list" Movie starred by Jack Nicholson, the Cat Poo Cino. On the location you can see the the cat, the coffee tree and traditional process on making the coffee and the end take a sip of the special coffee. Enjoy!
You will then be taken back to your hotel where your tour will end. Have a nice day!
Inclusions for Private Tour: Full-Day Ubud Tour With A Visit To A Traditional Balinese Healer
- Mineral water
- parking fees
- sarong to enter the temple
- face towel
- Free Wifi
- Free Gift
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected areasonly)
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: Full-Day Ubud Tour With A Visit To A Traditional Balinese Healer
- Consultation with the Healer (approximately US$30 per person)
- Monkey forest entarnce US$ 5 per person
- Lunch approximately US$10 - US$15 per person
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please bring some IDR for local shopping ( i.e IDR 500.000 per person)
pick up and drop off area available: Benoa harbour, kuta, nusa dua, jimbaran, sanur, denpasar, ubud, canggu and seminyak
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Quad Bike Adventure Tour in Bali
- Private Chartered Car to Ubud Villages and Tanah Lot
- Private Bedugul Village and Tanah Lot Chartered Car
- Private Tour: Full-Day Bali Classic Tour Including Uluwatu Temple and Dinner at Jimbaran Bay
- Private Shore Excursion: Bali Cultural Tour Including Tegalalang Rice Terraces and Tirta Empul Temple
- Ancient Temples and Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Private Tour
- Private Tour: Best of Bali