Private Tour: Full-Day Udaipur Day Tour With Boat RideWrite a Review
Udaipur, known as the Venice of the East, boasts several sparkling lakes against a backdrop of the Aravail hills. Include the magical Lake Palace and the massive City Palace, there are some luxury hotels that were converted from the famous historical locations and featuring epic courtyards and stunning paintings. Join this full-day tour to experience the city of Udaipur!
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourAt 9:00 am the driver will pick you up from your hotel in Udaipur and visit the City Palace, the most famous architectural marvel of Udaipur. This magnificent palace is a complex that includes Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces and various other buildings. It houses a museum with rich collection of royal costumes and Rajput weaponry. Amar Vilas is the highest point of this palace. Here you will be amazed by wonderful hanging gardens with fountains, towers and terraces.
Afterwards the driver will take you to Shree Jagdish, a world renowned temple of Lord Vishnu. This 3-story and 79-feet-high temple was built by Maharana Jagat Singhji costing more than 1.5 million rupees. It is owned and managed by the royal family of Udaipur. The main Jagdish Temple is located in the center surrounded by four smaller temples of Lord Ganesha, Sun God, Goddess Shakti and Lord Shiva. It is known for 32 steps and 50 pillars.
You will continue to Saheliyon Ki Bari (Garden of Maids), which is hailed as the most beautiful garden in Udaipur. After the garden visit you will stop by a local restaurant or a hotel for lunch. Later on proceed to Lake Pichola and enjoy a boat ride on the lake. The pristine lake is surrounded by palaces, temples, bathing ghats and elevated hills from all sides. In the orange bloom of dusk, as you ride across the lake, you will see several charming patches of islands, such as Lake Palace, Jag Mandir Palace and Dudh Talai. The tour ends after the boat ride and your driver will take you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Full-Day Udaipur Day Tour With Boat Ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Udaipur
- Entrance fees
- Driver/Professional guide
- Shared boat ride on Lake Pichola
- All transfer and city tours by private air-conditioned car
Exclusions for Private Tour: Full-Day Udaipur Day Tour With Boat Ride
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Group discount is available
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.