Private Tour- Game For Kids - Florence And The Academy Gallery
OverviewWith this private tour for kids you will see the David, masterpiece by Michelangelo, then you will go down through the alleys and street of the city to Palazzo Vecchio and Ponte Vecchio, with anecdotes, questions and prizes of games
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
What a perfect occasion to visit a masterpiece of the Florentine Renaissance with your children! They will learn every secrets about the legendary sculpture by Michelangelo and they will be in front of the giant for the first time in their life: a unique occasion!
Then together we'll go on to discover the city where Michelangelo himself lived and worked. Down to Piazza della Signoria, it is the focal point of the origin and of the history of theFlorentine Republic and still maintains its reputation as the political hub of the city. In the square there are a lot of sculptures and an open-air museum full of legends and curiosity, up to Ponte Vecchio with its precious jewelleries.
And if you're not tired yet, would you like to have a gelato?
You and your children will be brought to the discovery of the city with the help of a professional tour guide who will keep your attention on the highlights of the itinerary with games, treasure hunts andand special surprise to entertain the whole visit.
Inclusions for Private Tour- Game For Kids - Florence And The Academy Gallery
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Private Tour- Game For Kids - Florence And The Academy Gallery
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch
- Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Florence: 18 to 35s
- Tuscan Walk and Hunt for Truffles
- Florence Bike Rental
- Half-day Wine Tasting Trip to Chianti with Guide from Florence
- Florence Antiquarian Houses Private Art Tour
- Private Tour: Archaeological Museum of Florence
- Medici Chapels Private Tour