Private Tour: Gaudi's Barcelona With Sagrada Familia And Park Güell
OverviewAntoni Gaudi is one of the worlds most famed architects. The Catalan masters style is so unique nearly anyone can recognize it immediately. This full-day tour takes you to Gaudis masterpieces around Barcelona while a knowledgeable guide tells you the story behind each work. Visit the 4D Gaudi Experience, Park Gell, Casa Vicens, Casa Mil (La Pedrera) and, of course, the majestic Sagrada Familia. This private skip-the-line tour ensures youll see the best of Gaudis Barcelona while receiving undivided attention from your guide.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Right after head to the architect's magnum opus: the Sagrada Familia, the most visited monument in Spain. This striking basilica has become an icon of the city of Barcelona itself. And yet its still not finished. Aided by an audio guide or live guide (choice will depend on availability) tour the sacred space, gawking at all the unique nooks and features.
After a 1.5-hour break for lunch (own expense), finally head to Casa Mil (nicknamed La Pedrera, the Quarry), Gaudi's last civic work, and be absorbed in the apartment buildings magical curving walls. Tour the mansion with an audio guide at your own pace, and then either get a lift back to your hotel or stay in the Passeig de Gracia to enjoy the area after an educational and entertaining Gaudi-filled day in Barcelona.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Gaudi's Barcelona With Sagrada Familia And Park Güell
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guide (Except for Casa Mila)
- Transport by private, air-conditioned minivan
- Skip-the-line tickets to 4D experience, Park Guell, Sagrada Familia and Casa Mila
- Audio guide (for Casa Mila and Sagrada Familia only)
Exclusions for Private Tour: Gaudi's Barcelona With Sagrada Familia And Park Güell
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- All other Gaudi entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 4 years
Audio guides available in several languages (for Casa Mila and Sagrada Familia only). Please check with the local supplier.
Please note: Sagrada Familia has the option of both private or audio guide depending on availability.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.