Private Tour Glyfada Beach In Corfu
OverviewFor those visitors of you who prefer instead of a whole day or a half day tour around the Corfu island, to relax on a beach enjoying the crystal blue water of the Ionian sea and the Mediterranean sun we have created a mini bus tour to the magical west coast of Corfu island and the beach of Glyfada.You will be picked up from the entrance of your hotel or the main port, if you are cruise travelers, at the time of your request and we will be driving directly to Glyfada beach.
Know More about this tour
Glyfada, is considered to be one of the most beautiful beaches of Corfu island. It is located 16 km west of the Corfu town, at the west coast of the island just on the bottom of the hill of Pelekas. It is a sandy beach with shallow crystal blue waters and has been awarded with the blue flag. Glyfada is a well organized beach, which attracts a big number of tourists every year during the summer season, offering numerous water sports and activities to its visitors to make their stay at the beach even more favorable.
At Glyfada beach you are able to enjoy a coffee or a drink served to you at the beach, from the close beach Bars, which are open all day playing soft music. Passing midday the music becomes louder and the party begins with dancing and lots of cocktails. The past years Glyfada has turned into a lively resort, with luxurious hotels, restaurants and bars.
round Glyfada there are also numerous places that you can choose to visit when you will be planning your mini bus tour. On the top of the hill behind the beach there is the traditional Corfu village of Pelekas, with the famous Sunset view from the Kaiser Throne. Also not too far from Glyfada there are the Monastery of Panagia of Myrtiotissa and the famous and the biggest in Europe water-park Aqualand, which will offer you an unforgettable fun experience to you, your kids or your group of friends and just 4 km away from the beach it is situated the Golf Corfu and the horseback riding center, for those of you who would like to compine swimming with other sport activities.
Your mini bus tour will come to its end at the time of your request and you will be driven back to the place where your tour had started or other place you might prefer.
Inclusions for Private Tour Glyfada Beach In Corfu
- Private tour
- Hotel/port pickup
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
Exclusions for Private Tour Glyfada Beach In Corfu
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Savour The Flavors Of Corfu Vespa Scooter Tour
- Premium Class Corfu Private Transfers
- Scuba Diving
- Achilleion Palace Round Trip
- Wheelchair Accessible Transfer From-To Airport
- Shared Shuttle Bus From - To Corfu Airport
- Private Transfer Corfu port or airport to hotel and return
- Paxos and Antipaxos Cruise from Corfu