Take a tour of Iceland's famous Golden Circle operated just for you and your friends or family by your own private guide. The tour will stop at Ãingvellir (Thingvellir) National park, Geysir and Gullfoss waterfall, and we can tailor the pace of the tour according to your own interests. You can also add in some additional stops on the way depending on the time, for example you might include the KeriÃ° crater (please note, entrance fee is at own expense 600 ISK / 4 EUR per person). You will be picked up and dropped off right at your hotel.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Ideal choice for families
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
This tour is a must if you are a first timer in Iceland. First we will pick you up from your hotel or apartment in central Reykjavik at the time that suits you and we'll start the tour by visiting Þingvellir (Thingvellir) National Park. It is here at Thingvellir where the tectonic plates between America and Europe meet, and the location of the old viking parliament that gathered for about 2 weeks every year in old times. Enjoy the feeling of standing on two continents in one day and see the rift between the two tectonic plates!
Next we will see Geysir (Gayser), one of Iceland's best known natural wonders and the geysir that gave its name to all of the others. See the hot water and steam bursting from the ground at this magnificent geological site.
The third stop will be the mighty Gullfoss waterfall: standing at 32 meters high and with the summer time water flow being around 140.000 Liters per second / 36.984 US Gallons per second, this makes for an impressive site. You will definitely get a sense of the water's power from the viewing points as you see the and feel the spray of the cold water.
Along the way our guides might add in some extra stops (e.g. Kerið crater, Faxi waterfall) all based on your interests and time frame (all entrance fees are at own expense). Just talk to your guide on the day about what's possible. As this is a fully private tour, you can influence the pace of the tour, allowing you to spend more time at the sites that really interest you.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Golden Circle Day Trip From Reykjavik
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transportation by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Golden Circle Day Trip From Reykjavik
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A maximum of 7 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.