From USD 160
OverviewDiscover the ecological beaches of Prainha and Grumari, two hidden jewels of Rio de Janeiro. Located in the western part of the city, its beauty attracts mostly locals and not too many tourists. You'll feel like a true Carioca as you spend the day exploring this undiscovered paradise. And better yet, don't worry about having to get great holiday photos - leave that up to the professional photographer traveling with you!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a professional photographer
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourThe areas you'll visit are both part of APA - Environmental Protection Area - a forest area of permanent protection where construction is prohibited by law, thus leaving nature untouched. Prainha is the "sweetheart" of Rio's surfers who fought for its preservation, whose park which was created in 2001, boasts 147 acres of pristine natural beauty.
Grumari, a much larger beach than Prainha, stands out with its lush waterfront of approximately 4km of beach and Atlantic forest. After visiting the two beaches, you'll have the chance to taste homemade cachaça at Maxicana, one of Rio's most famous distilleries. A reservation is requested to check for availability, so please let us know at the time of booking!
Enjoy the serene beauty of Rio de Janeiro on a private tour of its hidden beaches. Don't worry about getting that picture perfect shot, as you'll have a professional photographer on the tour with you. They'll handle all the photography so you can make the most of your day!
Inclusions for Private Tour: Grumari And Prainha Beach Photography Tour
- Professional guide/photographer
- Private transport
- Pick up and drop off from hotel or accommodation
- Digital album in high resolution online
Exclusions for Private Tour: Grumari And Prainha Beach Photography Tour
- Food and drinks
- Flash drive (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Printed souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.