Explore London like a true professional with a chauffeured tour. With a separate guide and driver, you can explore the best of the city and make the most of your time. Pick up and drop off is included from locations of your choice.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Your guide and driver will join you at your departure location of choice, such as your hotel or apartment. Once seated in your comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle, relax and enjoy the sights as your private guide gives you an unforgettable tour of the city.
Your day is completely flexible allowing you to choose what you want to see, but your guide will be able to make recommendations or plan your route for you if you prefer. With a separate guide and driver, you can leave the vehicle at any point to explore London's colorful neighborhoods on foot.
Journey through the West End of London, enjoying London's theatre and cinema scene at Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square. Enter the Westminster area and take in the wonders of Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and the London Eye. Watch the famous Changing of the Guard Ceremony with your guide who knows the best secret locations away from the crowds.
Next, stop for a bit of luxury shopping at Bond Street or Harrods, followed by lunch (own expense) made fresh at a 1000-year-old market or at a 500-year-old authentic London pub. After lunch, journey back through London's history as you drive through The City and hear about events such as the Great Fire and the Plague. Along the way, make a stop at St Paul's Cathedral, then cross the Millennium Bridge and see Shakespeare's Globe Theatre.
Finally, see the Tower of London, London Bridge, and Tower Bridge, followed by drop-off at your location of choice - a restaurant, museum, your hotel, or a shopping area. Your guide will leave you with plenty of tips and recommendations for the rest of your stay such as the best places to eat, how long you should spend at the British Museum, or what to see and do in Camden.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Guided And Chauffered Tour Of London
- Tour guide (separate to chauffeur)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (central London only)
- Private tour
- Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Guided And Chauffered Tour Of London
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
This tour does not enter within any attractions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.