OverviewThe locals sometimes refer Guilin as the "Paradise on Earth" in view of its stunning natural beauty and Li River cruise is a highlight among all the Guilin tours. Join this essential day tour to enjoy the beauty of Li River cruise to Yangshuo, which lays in the shadow of amazing Karst formations along the River. And you will be transferred through the countryside with all the eye-catching views during the day.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThe scenic areas along Li River are considered the highlights of Guilin and it would be a pity if you miss those areas when visiting Guilin. Taking a cruise is also the best and the most relaxing way to experience it.
The excursion begins after your guide picks you up at your hotel lobby in the morning. Enjoy the drive to Zhujiang dock to board one of the best cruises on the Li River. As the ship departs from Guilin at about 9am, your fantastic cruise journey starts. Your guide will escort you on board and give you an introduction on the different sites along the way. Once you are there, you would find out what it means by "picturesque"!
Lunch will be provided on the cruise. The cruise will arrive in Yangshuo after approx. 4 hours. Then take a trip to a local village where you can experience the most authentic rural scenery. Afterwards you can wander around the famous West Street for some souvenirs before being transferred back to Guilin. Late in the afternoon, transfer you back to your hotel in Guilin (approx. 1.5-hour drive).
Inclusions for Private Tour: Guilin Li River Cruise And Yangshuo Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Two bottled water per person
- Private driver and guide
- Centrally located hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Li River cruise
- Lunch on board
Exclusions for Private Tour: Guilin Li River Cruise And Yangshuo Day Tour
- Gratuities to guide and driver (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.