Private Tour: Half Day Athens Sightseeing And Acropolis Museum
OverviewTake a private tour of the ancient city of Athens with a personal guide. You will visit the Acropolis, icon of Athens perched on its plateau, and walk to Syntagma Square, the central square of the modern day city.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourFollowing a hotel pick-up, your first stop will be at the Panathinaikos Stadium, cradle of the first modern Olympic games, which took place in 1896. Pass by the Greek Parliament in the former Royal Palace of Syntagma Square and watch the fanciful Evzoni Guards in their amber tunics. Continue to the stately Zappion Conference Center in the National Gardens of Greece. Proceed pass the Roman Temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian's Arc and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, guarded by more Evzones.
You will pass the handsome Numismatic Museum at Schlieman's House, the Catholic Cathedral, Athens Neoclassical trilogy and finally the Acropolis, where you will visit the monumental marble gates of the Propylae, the Temples of Athena, Nike and Parthenon. See the famous Porch of Maidens at the Temple of Erectheion.
Continue with a pleasant short walk past Herodion and Dionysos Theater, in order to visit the daring new Acropolis Museum. Home to a multitude of archaeological finds from the Acropolis, major attractions include votives, artifacts of everyday life, archaic statues, Caryatids and the Parthenon hall with displays from the pediments, the metopes and the frieze.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Half Day Athens Sightseeing And Acropolis Museum
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: Half Day Athens Sightseeing And Acropolis Museum
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.