Join this half-day scenic tour if you want to see as much of Auckland as possible in a time frame that suits you. Perfect for those who might not have a lot of time, this tour will ensure you are able to see the absolute best scenic and iconic Auckland sights. Free pickup and drop-off to all central Auckland hotels and cruise liners (morning tour only) with a maximum of 6 people per tour to guarantee a personal and comfortable experience.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour half-day tour starts with complimentary pickup from your central Downtown Auckland hotel or cruise ship, where you will be introduced to your friendly, local tour guide.
Once the tour is underway we take you to all the popular city sights, all while your knowledgeable guide informsyou about the unique history of Auckland.
Some of the sights you will enjoy include the iconic Auckland Harbour Bridge, Devonport, Mount Victoria, Cornwall Park, Wintergardens and Fernery, Okahu Bay, Bastion Point, Tamaki Drive, Mission Bay, St. Heliers Bay, Achilles Point andOne Tree Hill as well as many other captivating sites. Your small group sizes and luxury minivan mean that you will enjoy a personalized and comfortable experience that will leave you with great memories of Auckland.
Your tour will complete with a drop-off to your centrally located Downtown Auckland hotel or cruise ship.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Half-Day Auckland Scenic Tour
- Local driver/guide
- Central hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Private Tour: Half-Day Auckland Scenic Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Minimum age is 10 years
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A maximum of 11 people per booking
A small amount of easy walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.