OverviewSee Bay of Islands your way, on a private sightseeing tour of the regions major attractions and highlights. Your personalized half-day tour starts with private pickup from your hotel, sea landing or Paihia i-SITE. What could be a better way to discover this astonishing place?
You will learn a lot about the Bay, its surroundings and the whole of New Zealand.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Airport transfer
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourSunny Bay of Island generously gives you golden beaches, secluded coves, tranquil harbours, warm waters, dramatic coastlines, amazing walks and spectacular forest. It’s not just natural attractions that are on offer: history hangs heavily in Bays of Islands as well. Local historical sites can be found throughout the region including Paihia, Kerikeri, Russell as well as New Zealand’s most significant historic site - the Waitangi Treaty Grounds. The site of the earliest settlements of both Māori and Europeans, Bay of Islands is unquestionably the birthplace of the nation.
The Bay of Islands (almost 150 islands, most famous of which is the Hole in the Rock) is the best in NZ marine playground on and under the water with incredible marine life including dolphins and whales.
Do not forget the scrumptious food and wine and indulge yourself with the delicious fresh local produce, seafood, gourmet goods and award winning wines available across the entire region.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Half-Day Bay Of Islands Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Private Tour: Half-Day Bay Of Islands Tour
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
This is a list of the attractions you can enjoy on this tour.
Waitangi Treaty Grounds (Paihia) – New Zealand's most important historic site. The Waitangi Treaty Grounds are an absolute must-do when you are at the Bay of Islands. A high-energy, entertaining Cultural Performance included
Haruru Falls (Paihia) – just around the corner from Paihia showcases a breathtaking waterfall
The Stone Store & Kemp House – Kerikeri Mission Station (Керикери) – the lovely site of two of the country's oldest surviving buildings
Rainbow Falls (Kerikeri) – stunning Rainbow Falls in Kerikeri's outskirts
St James Anglican Church (Kerikeri) – the wooden historic church on the hill above the Stone Store
Rewa‘s Village (Kerikeri) – a full scale replica of a pre – European Māori fishing village
Wharepuke Falls (Kerikeri) – a picturesque forest falls
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.