Private Tour: Half-Day City Tour By Taxi - Barcelona
OverviewSee the most incredible sites of Barcelona on this 4-hour private tour, complete with an English-speaking guide. Visit places such as Paseo de Gracia and Plaza Espanya, both areas locals and tourists alike tend to frequent. Be sure to skip-the-line at one of Barcelona's main attractions before touring Barcelona's Gothic Quarter.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tourAn English-speaking guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel or exit of the cruise port to start the tour. Hop in the arranged taxi and get started on your private half-day tour. Begin your tour of the city with a stop at Monjuic and Placa d'Espanya, one of Barcelona's most important squares. Afterwards, head to Passeig de Gracia, an extremely popular area in Barcelona, containing stores for shopping and other magnificent architectural pieces. Next, visit Arc de Triomf, a structure initially built to be a main access gate in the year 1888.
Finally, make your way to the ever so popular La Sagrada Familia and enter using your skip-the-line tickets that have been arranged in advance on your behalf. This Roman Catholic Church is arguably Gaudi's most elaborate works that is still in the middle of construction today. One cannot visit Barcelona without seeing the very staple of this incredible city. After your visit to La Sagrada Familia comes to a close, you will head to the Gothic Quarter for your final sightseeing experience. At the end of your tour, you and your guide will part ways, leaving you ample time to explore the Gothic Quarter at your leisure.
Guide services are priced PER TOUR, not PER PERSON. However, there is a 'per person' price component if the tour involves external costs such as admission tickets.
Skip-the-line entrances to Sagrada Familia & Park Gell:
25 per adult
Taxi: 35-50 to be paid directly to the driver.
Please inform us of those travelers in your party that are under 11 years old - prices vary slightly from those posted above.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Half-Day City Tour By Taxi
- Private tour
- Hotel/cruise port pickup
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Private Tour: Half-Day City Tour By Taxi
- Hotel drop-off
- Entrance fee for La Sagrada Familia (20EUR per person over 11 years old ; free for children under 11)
- Taxi: 35-50 to be paid directly to the driver.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A maximum of 5 people per booking
Guide services are priced PER TOUR, not PER PERSON. However, there is a 'per person' price component if the tour involves external costs such as admission tickets
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Barcelona Tapas Tour with a Local
- Private Salvador Dali Day Trip to Figueres and the Costa Brava from Barcelona
- Private Half-Day Port-to-Port Barcelona Highlights Tour with Sagrada Familia Tickets
- Sagrada Familia Express Private Guided Tour
- Barcelona Private Transfer from Cruise Terminal to Airport
- Girona and Costa Brava Private Day Trip from Barcelona