Private Tour: Half Day Harry Potter Black Taxi Tour Of London
OverviewEnter the wonderful world of Harry Potter during this 4-hour guided tour of London. See the magic of Platform 9 3/4, Grimauld Place, Gringotts, the Leaky Cauldron and much more including location scenes that never made the films, enjoy a Potter quiz whilst on tour!
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Know More about this tourStart the tour with a pickup from your centrally located hotel. Flying around London (by taxi not broomstick) see the exterior of Gringotts Bank and walk over the Knight Bus bridge. Walk the avenue to the Leaky Cauldron from the first film, stand at the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron from the third film, and take a photo outside the Third Hand Book Emporium.
See the bridge destroyed by Death Eaters in film number six. Follow Harry's complete fifth film flight on his broomstick along the River Thames. See Grimmauld Place, which really does exist, if you know where to look. No moving houses though. See where Harry actually disappears at Kings Cross Station Platform 9. Get a photo under the sign.
Then, it's off to see where Harry and Ron steal the flying car from. Walk the footsteps of Harry and Mr Weasley to the Ministry of Magic and take a photo inside the train station used for exiting to the Ministry. See where Ron spies on the ministry and the entrance to the ministry. Your expert Harry Potter guide (really they are experts) will take you to all of these sites and more. Follow Harry's flight along the River Thames (river boat tickets can be purchased for after the tour).
Not a Harry fan, don't worry, this tour has something for all the family. As you drive around London your guide who is not only a Harry expert but a registered tour guide will point out and explain London's history to you. So you have two tours in one. This tour is family and child friendly. Be prepared for fun, fantasy and surprises galore, for the children and all the family.
Note: This tour does not visit the studios.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Half Day Harry Potter Black Taxi Tour Of London
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Half Day Harry Potter Black Taxi Tour Of London
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 5 people per booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
DISCLAIMER: Harry Potter Film Locations Tour is not an official 'Harry Potter' event and is not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by Warner Bros Entertainment Inc, the Harry Potter book publishers or J.K.Rowling and her representatives. All rights to the series of "Harry Potter" books are the property of J.K. Rowling and her publishers including Scholastic Press, et al. Film rights and image trademarks are the property of Warner Bros Entertainment Inc
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.