Private Tour: Half-Day Iconic Sydney
OverviewThis 4-hour, guided Sydney highlights tour is the perfect way to kick-start or end your holiday. Seeall the city hot spots and tourist icons. An expert tour guide will provide you with all the insight info you like to know as a first time visitor. Where are the best beaches in town? Or the best walks, the finest restaurants or the most atmospheric Aussie pubs? In fact, this tour will leave you with so many ideas and plans that you'll likely decide to extend your stay in the world's most beautiful city.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourBe picked up in the morning or afternoon from your Sydney accommodation to kick-start your tour. See all the city hot spots and tourist icons and take a photo stop on the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge. See the historic center of Sydney, The Rocks, and take a short stroll around Observatory Hill. Head to Mrs Macquarie's Chair, and a 15-minute stop for vista's on the Opera House, Fort Denison and Garden Island. Visit the harbor-side Woolloomooloo, along with the longest timbered-piled wharf in the world, the Finger Wharf, and Harry Cafe de Wheels.
Visit the inner-city suburb of Potts Point, along with Kings Cross, an architect's dream with the Federation, Victorian, Manhatten, Art Deco style buildings and more. See Rushcutters Bay, Darling Point, Double Bay, then take a short rest stop if needed. See Point Piper, the most expensive real estate in the world, Rose Bay, Vaucluse, and Shark Beach for a 10-minute stroll.
- Potts Point & Kings Cross: Architects dream (Federation, Victorian, Manhatten, Art Deco style buildings and more)
- Rushcutters Bay, Darling Point, Double Bay: toilet stop if required
- Point Piper (most expensive real estate in the world), Rose Bay, Vaucluse, Shark Beach: 10 min walk
- Watsons Bay, Camp Cove (place where Capt. Philip first set foot on Australian soil on 18 Jan 1788). The Gap: 10 min stop
- Bondi Beach: 20 - 30 min break, with chance to get a coffee
- Tamarama, Bronte Beach, Bondi Juntion
- Paddington, Darlinghurst, Surry Hills, China Town, Darling Harbour.
- Back to hotel at approximately 12:00noon (Morning tour) or 5:30pm (Afternoon tour)
Inclusions for Private Tour: Half-Day Iconic Sydney
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Half-Day Iconic Sydney
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Behind The Scenes Tour of Sydney Fish Market
- Sydney Harbour Snapshot 30-Minute Cruise
- Luxury Sydney City Private Tour
- Sydney Discovery Tour by Private Charter
- Blue Mountains Private Day Tour from Sydney
- 2-Day Blue Mountains Small-Group Day Trip Including Scenic World and City Tour
- Sydney Gems Photography Walking Tour Number Two
- Sydney City Tour with Opera House Tour