Private Tour: Half-Day Jaipur City Tour Of Amber Fort With Elephant Ride
OverviewAmber Palace is located in Amer, a town located high on a hill originally built by Meenas and later it was ruled by Raja Man Singh. At Amer Fort you will see its artistic Hindu style elements with its large ramparts and series of gates and cobbled paths the fort overlooking Maota Lake. Take an elephant ride going up to the entrance of Amber Fort and then you will see the aesthetic ambiance of the palace within its walls constructed of red sandstone and marble. The attractive opulent palace is laid out on four levels each with a courtyard. It consists of the Diwan-e-Aam (Hall of Public Audience), the Diwan-e-Khas (Hall of Private Audience), the Sheesh Mahal (Mirror Palace) and the Sukh Niwas where a cool climate is artificially created by winds that blow over a water cascade within the palace. You will also stop at Hawa Mahal and Jal Mahal on the way for photo shoot.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All entrance fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourYour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Jaipurat 8.00 am and stop for a photo shoot at the Hawa Mahal on the way to Amber Fort.
Upon arrival at the Amber Fort, start yourJeepride from the base to Amber Fort entrance. It is located next to the Jaigarh Fort, immediately above on the Cheel ka Teela (Hill of Eagles) of the same Aravalli range of hills. The palace and Jaigarh Fort are considered one complex, as the two are connected by a subterranean passage. This passage was designed to be an escape route in times of war to enable the royal family members and others in the Amer Fort to shift to the more redoubtable Jaigarh Fort. See Kali Temple, also called Shila Devi Temple, famous for its mysterious history and the huge silver lions inside the Amber Fort and also the Jai Mandir, the Hall of Victory, famous for its inlaid panel and dazzling mirror ceiling.
The Zenana or the palace of the women are in the forth courtyard. The rooms connected through a common corridor are cleverly designed to give each room more privacy. When your tour ends, return to your hotel and en-route stop by Jai Mahal for photo shoot.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Half-Day Jaipur City Tour Of Amber Fort With Elephant Ride
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Jaipur City limits
- One-way Jeep ride at Amber Fort
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Tour: Half-Day Jaipur City Tour Of Amber Fort With Elephant Ride
- Tips (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 3 years
Group discount is available for group size of 2, 4, 8 or more
This private tour operates with a maximum of 8 people
No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; spaghetti straps and short shorts are not recommended
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarf for ladies are highly recommended
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.