Private Tour: Half-Day Tour Of Fatehpur Sikri - AgraWrite a Review
Spend half of your day visiting Fatehpur Sikri, the "City of Victory" located 35 km from Agra on a low hill of the Vindhya mountain range. Before the reign of Akbar (1556-1605), the Mughal King who built this future city had already earned an auspicious reputation.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Editor's Pick
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at your hotel lobby in Agra at 8.45 am for Morning Departure or 1.30 pm for Afternoon Departure and drive to Fatehpur Sikri, an epic architecture made of red sandstone. It is a city of yesteryear while today has lost in the mists of time.
Fatehpur Sikri was built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar during 1572-1585 A.D. A sonless Akbar had gone to Sikri to seek blessings of a Muslim Saint Sheikh Salim Chishti and he was blessed with a son. To express his gratitude, he constructed his capital city and named it Fatehpur Sikri. Your Guide will show the beautiful marble tomb of Sheikh Salim Chisti and other renowned places Diwan-I-Am, Diwan-I-Khaas, Buland Darwaza, Panch Mahal, Jodha Bai's Palace and Birbal Bhavan.
At the end of your journey at 12.00 pm for Morning Departure or 5.00 pm for Afternoon Departure, sit back and relax on the drive back to your hotel in Agra.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Half-Day Tour Of Fatehpur Sikri
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Agra City limits
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Tour: Half-Day Tour Of Fatehpur Sikri
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions section
- Tips (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Group discount is available for group size of 2, 4, 8 or more
No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; spaghetti straps and short shorts are not recommended.
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarf for ladies are highly recommended
This private tour operates with a maximum of 8 people
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Tour: Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour
- Full-Day Private Taj Mahal And Agra City Tour
- Sunrise Or Sunset View Of Taj Mahal On Yamuna River Boat Ride
- Private Day Tour Of Agra: Taj Mahal At Sunrise, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra Fort And Tomb Of Itmad-ud-Daulah
- India Golden Triangle Tours 6 Day With Private Budget
- Golden Triangle With Mumbai And Goa - 9 Day
- Tajmahal Tour By Train
- Taj Mahal And Agra Fort Private Full Day From Delhi
- Golden Triangle (Delhi, Agra , Jaipur)
- Private Tour To Agra From Delhi Including Taj Mahal And Agra Fort Including Monuments Entry Fees