Private Tour: Half-Day West MacDonnell Ranges 4WD Tour - Alice Springs
OverviewEnjoy a private 4-hour trip of the stunning West MacDonnel Ranges from Alice Springs. Travel in a luxury 4WD, stroll up Simpsons Gap, visit the stunning Standley Chasm with a homemade morning or afternoon tea and learn the local history before finishing your tour with a refreshing swim at Ellery Creek Bighole.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of seating available
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Fully narrated tour
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Know More about this tourChoose from either a morning or an afternoon departure depending on your schedule; 8am or 1:30pm
This tour includes door to door pick up from your Alice Springs hotel, morning or afternoon tea (depending on which departure is selected).
Join this 4WD alf-day adventure around the famous MacDonnell Ranges and take in the many postcard views on offer. Enjoy a personal local guide in a luxury 4wd who will be able to point out the flora and fauna of the area. Enjoy guided walks at a relaxed pace and enjoy the Panoramiclandscapes of the West MacDonnell Ranges; extraordinary for their immensity and the spectacular array of sun-burnt oranges, maroons and purples on display.
As you travel back to Alice Springs, see these mighty ranges light up in brilliant oranges and reds.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Half-Day West MacDonnell Ranges 4WD Tour
- Local driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- Private tour
- Morning tea (8am tour) or Afternoon tea (1:30pm tour)
Exclusions for Private Tour: Half-Day West MacDonnell Ranges 4WD Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.