Private Tour: Halong Bay Day Trip With Lunch Cruise Transportation Caving Artisan Glass Making And More - Hanoi
OverviewObserve traditional life on the way from Hanoi to Halong BayFree pick up and transfer from your hotel in HanoiSeafood lunch includedAdmirethe natural beauty of Halong bayShop the hand-made products by Local artisans
Know More about this tourOur driver and tour guide will greet youat your hotel between 8.00am to 8.30am for the journey east of Hanoi (approximately 3 to 3,5 hours) to Halong City, the gateway to Halong Bay via air conditioned transportation. En route you will pass fields of busy workers farming their rice fields using traditional methods of cultivation.
12:00pm Boat embarkation. Enjoy a seafood lunch on board while cruising around this magnificent bay amongst thousands of islands which jut out of the sea in thisspectacular natural environment.
The main cave of the cruise trip will be Thien Cung Cave (Heavenly Palace Grotto), located on a remote island in the bay. As the name suggests, the cave is adorned with fantastic stalactites and stalagmites. Colored lights transform the scene into a fairytale palace.
We will continue our cruise to the southern part of the Bay, where we will admire view of many strange-shaped limestone islands after whichwe shall cruise back to the pier, disembark and join the bus to return back to Hanoi.
Along the way we will stop for a break at a ceramics village where artisans create superb ceramic vases and other masterpieces in their kilns.
Arriving at about 7.30 pm, we drop you off at your hotel.
This day trip will truly make you want to come back for more
Inclusions for Private Tour: Halong Bay Day Trip With Lunch Cruise Transportation Caving Artisan Glass Making And More
- English speaking guide on tour
- Seafood Lunch on cruise
- All sightseeing and entrance fees
- All air-conditioned transport as mentioned in tour
- 1 bottle of drinking water per person
- 4-hour on boat to visit the Halong Bay
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Tour: Halong Bay Day Trip With Lunch Cruise Transportation Caving Artisan Glass Making And More
- Other optional activities or tours (outside of itinerary)
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children aged 10 years old or more will be charged as adult rate.
Children aged 2 years and less than 10 years old will be charged 75% of adult rate
Children aged less than 2 years will be free of charge
Please note: Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult 18 years old and over to travel. No unaccompanied minors allowed.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Explore The South 2 days 1 night Private tour
- Dragon Legend Halong Bay 3-Day-2-Night Cruise from Hanoi
- Private 7 days discover Mountain Culture Lowland culture Pu Luong and Ninh Binh
- Mua Cave and Tam Coc full day tour from Hanoi - Small Group Tour
- Full Day Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave -Small Group with Biking, Cruising , Hiking
- Private Tour: The True Essence of Hanoi
- Hanoi After Dark: Private Street food, Drinks & Stories Tour
- HA LONG BAY LUXURY DAY TOUR ON ESTELLA CRUISE