OverviewTick off Hampton Court Palaces highlights on this 3.5-hour private tour. With your very own historian guide, discover the magnificence of King Henry VIIIs favorite royal residence. Marvel at the lavishly decorated Tudor Quarters, take a moment to reflect in the opulent Chapel Royal, traverse the cobbled courtyards and see masterpieces from the revered Royal Collection. Along the way, learn about the palaces history and hear more about the Tudor, Stuart and Georgian royals who lived within its iconic red brick walls.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by an art historian
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Private Tour: Hampton Court Palace Walking Tour With Historian Guide
- Admission to Hampton Court Palace
- Professional historian guide
Exclusions for Private Tour: Hampton Court Palace Walking Tour With Historian Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please note: trains from London Waterloo Station run regularly to Hampton Court; travel time is approximately 30 minutes. From Hampton Court Train Station to Hampton Court Palace is approximately a 10-minute walk
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.