Private Tour: Hanoi City In One DayWrite a Review
Discover Hanoi, the vibrant capital of Vietnam, on a private tour with a full-day itinerary. Journey through the French Quarter and stroll the Old Quarter, seeÂ West Lake, and visit an array of historical and cultural attractions:Â Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum,Â Tran Quoc Pagoda,Â Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, and more.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourUpon pickup from your hotel lobby in the morning, you'll board a private vehicle for the drive to West Lake where you can enjoy the fresh air in Hanoi. Visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, situated on an islet on the lake, and spend time taking photos of its Buddha statue. You'll then continue on to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum for a glimpse of where the former president of North Vietnam lived and worked during the war.
Next, visit the tranquil gardens of Vietnam National University, where Confucianism was taught in the 10th century. After a Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant, continue your tour in the afternoon with a visit to the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology. Here, discover the customs and clothing from a variety of ethnic hill tribes, from the mountains to the Mekong Delta.
A short break for egg coffee in a small shop lets you experience life among the locals before a stroll around the Old Quarter. Your private tour concludes with the return to your hotel in the evening.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Hanoi City In One Day
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Professional driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Hanoi City In One Day
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.