Private Tour: Hanoi City In One Day
OverviewDiscover Hanoi, the vibrant capital of Vietnam, on a private tour with a full-day itinerary. Journey through the French Quarter and stroll the Old Quarter, see West Lake, and visit an array of historical and cultural attractions: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, and more.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourUpon pickup from yourhotel lobby in the morning, you'll board a private vehicle for the drive to West Lake where you canenjoythe fresh air in Hanoi. VisitTran Quoc Pagoda, situated on an islet onthe lake, and spend time taking photos of itsBuddha statue. You'll thencontinue on to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum for a glimpse ofwhere the former president of NorthVietnam lived and worked during the war.
Next, visit the tranquil gardens of Vietnam National University, whereConfucianism was taught inthe 10th century.After a Vietnamese lunch ata local restaurant, continue your tour in theafternoon with a visit to the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology. Here, discoverthe customs and clothing from a variety ofethnic hill tribes, from the mountains to the Mekong Delta.
A short break foregg coffee in a small shop lets youexperience life among the locals before a strollaround the Old Quarter. Your private tour concludes with the return to your hotel in the evening.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Hanoi City In One Day
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Professional driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Hanoi City In One Day
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Night Sapa Easy Trek and Homestay with Round Trip Transfer from Hanoi
- 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola cruise from Hanoi
- 3-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola from Hanoi
- Hanoi Night Market and Street Food Tour
- Hanoi Private Departure Transfer: City Center Hotel to Airport
- Overnight Halong Bay Cruise on the Lavender Cruise