Private Tour : Hanoi Food Walking Tour Of The French Quarter
Overview3 hours excursion to explore the French quarter in Hanoi. Tourists will visit Hoan Kiem Lake - the State Bank of Vietnam, Government guesthouse, Sofitel Metropole Legend Hotel, Opera House, Hilton Opera, National Museum of Vietnamese History, Museum of the Vietnamese Revolution and chance to enjoy Trang Tien ice cream.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- All-inclusive tour
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour08.00AM, 09.00 AM , 02.00PM or 05.00 PM : Our tour guide will welcome you at the hotel then start the walking tour to discover the charm of French Quarter and learn more about the history of Vietnam.
Start point is at St. Joseph's Cathedral (Nha Tho Lon) then to explore the statue of Ly Thai To, to the east of Hoan Kiem lake. From there walk east along Le Thach Street. Opposite the end of Le Thach Street stands the State Bank of Vietnam building. Turn right onto Ngo Quyen and the government guesthouse, previously the Building of the Governor of Tonkin (North Vietnam) and the Government Building of Vietnam, is on the right. A small park lies opposite and here you will usually find a number of cyclo drivers vying for business. Hop on if youre not in a walking mood.Next to the park is the famous Sofitel Metropole Legend Hotel, built in 1901. Its recently discovered war-time bomb shelter is now open to visitors .
Turn left at the the end, by the roundabout, and come face to face with the imposing Opera House. Given the amount of traffic that passes here, its tricky to get a clear view or photo but its certainly photogenic. The Opera House puts on regular concerts and plays at reasonable prices, so look out for whats on when youre in town. Highlands Coffee has a branch in the garden to the right of the Opera House if youre ready for a break or there are a number of cafes across the park opposite. If you want street food then head down Ngo Trang Tien.
Walk to the left of the Opera House and 100 metres or so along Trang Tien is theNational Museum of Vietnamese History. The Museum of the Vietnamese Revolution is also round the corner from here and the Army Hotel on Pham Ngu Lao has a swimming pool open to the public.
Turn back and continue along Trang Tien, exploring the designer shops and book stores along the way. This street is also home to the main branch of Trang Tien ice cream, Hanois most famous ice cream outlet, which on warm evenings heaves with young people stopping off on motorbikes.
At the end of our tour you are free to continue exploring the area or your guide will assist you with directions or a taxi back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour : Hanoi Food Walking Tour Of The French Quarter
- English speaking guide
Coffee , Tea or Ice Cream
Hanoi Beef Pho
Exclusions for Private Tour : Hanoi Food Walking Tour Of The French Quarter
- Other drinks exception beverages above, extra food portions, tips for local guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Duration: 03 hours
Meeting Point St. Joseph's Cathedral, Hanoi or Your hotel
Set Departure Private Tour : You could choose one of 04 set departure times per day as below :
+ 08 A.M - 11 A.M
+ 09 AM - 12 AM
+ 13 P.M - 16 P.M
+ 17 P.M - 20 P.M
Drop off location : Water Pupet Theater by the side of Hoan Kiem Lake , Your Hotel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.