OverviewSee the best of Hanoi on a full-day private tour and learn about Vietnams history, myths and modern life. Discover traditional customs and visit cultural sites, such as the Ho Chi Minh Presidential Complex, Temple of Literature and more. This tour also includes ticket to see the famous water puppet show.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourEnjoy a Full-day tour of Hanoi with tour guide and get a local's insight into Vietnam’s mythology, traditions and customs. Visit cultural and historical sites, such as the Mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh, as well as everyday locales such as the houses of the Old Quarter.
Following a pick-up at your hotel by your guide and driver, go to the Ho Chi Minh Complex to discover the heart of Viernam at “Uncle Ho’s” Mausoleum. Standing before the mausoleum are 79 cycad trees, symbolizing Ho Chi Minh’s 79 springs of life, while 2 bamboo ranges whistle in the wind to commemorate the former president and Father of the Nation.
See the nearby house-on-stilts and quaint One-Pillar Pagoda, built out of wood for the 11th-century Emperor Ly Thai Tong.
Continue to the Ethnology Museum - a public museum exhibiting the ethnic groups of Vietnam. The mission of the Museum is scientific research, collection, documentation, conservation, exhibition and preserving the cultural and historic patrimony of the nation’s different ethnic groups
Next visit would be the Gallery of Lacquer Painting Collection. The best of handicraft of the north of Vietnam. Then you would have lunch at Local restaurant with the deep touch of the art of Hanoi Cuisine.
You will then visit the Temple of Literature, the site of Vietnam’s first university dating back to 1070 and originally built as a temple to Confucius. Inside you can see the stone steles mounted on the backs of turtles, which have the names of Vietnam’s best scholars inscribed. The temple highlights the importance that Vietnamese society place on education both now and in the past.
After the lunch. In the afternoon, explore the vibrant eastern sector of Hanoi, including Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, and The Huc Bridge. Walk around the Old Quarter and mingle with the locals as they go about their hectic lives. End with a unique cyclo tour at a leisurely pace is a good way to experience the chaotic traffic consisting primarily of scooters in Hanoi, mainly around the Old Quarters.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Hanoi Full-Day City Tour With Water Puppet Show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfers
- Admission fees
- Lunch with local cuisine
- Transport by private car
Exclusions for Private Tour: Hanoi Full-Day City Tour With Water Puppet Show
- Tips and personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Ho Chi Minh Presidential Palace is closed on Monday and Friday. A walk outside will be arranged instead on these days, so please book accordingly- Free pick up at your hotels in Hanoi.
Recommend for small group of family or friends
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.