Private Tour: Highlights Of Cappadocia With Uchisar Castle - Goreme
OverviewJoin in on this private tour that covers the highlights of Cappadocia. Visit Pigeon Valley and the castle of Uchisar, where you will get an incredible view of the land. Then, take a trip to the valley of fairy chimneys as well as the valley of imagination, before touring the local pottery factory.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Know More about this tourMeet your guide and deluxe tour minivan come 9:30am at your hotel. From there, head out to explore all of Cappadocia's highlights. Stop at Pigeon Valley to see pigeon houses on slopes of valleys. After that, climb up the Uhisar Castle, the highest point in Cappadoica. Obtain panoramic views of the breathtaking scenery as you drink traditional Turkish coffee. Then, head to the Greme Open Air Museum, awe-inspiring painted churches built by exiled Christians during the Roman era.
Take a break for lunch at restaurant recommended by your guide, where you will taste local dishes. Enjoy a short walk to Zelve Paaba where you will find the most interesting fairy chimneys. There, it will be possible to see an authentic example of a Monk's chapel. Next, visit Avanos to observe typical handicrafts such as pottery. At the end of your tour, return to your Greme accommodations.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Highlights Of Cappadocia With Uchisar Castle
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Tour: Highlights Of Cappadocia With Uchisar Castle
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A maximum of 4 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- One day Konya Tour from Cappadocia
- Cappadocia Escape 2 Day Trip from-to Kayseri Airport
- Full day Cappadocia tour with sunset and a glass of wine
- 2 Days Cappadocia Tours From Istanbul by Plane
- 4 Days Istanbul to Cappadocia by Plane
- Daily Salt Lake Tour from Cappadocia
- Luxury Cappadocia Tours from Istanbul 3 days 2 night
- Dervishes (Sema) Ceremony in Cappadocia