Private Tour: Highlights Of Florence Including Michelangelo's David
OverviewDuring this amazing tour you will discover the secrets and beauty of Tuscany thanks to the visit of our most important city of art, Florence.You'll start with the walking tour of Florence, without doubt the city where the Italian genius has flourished with the greatest display of brilliance and purity. Included on your visit the opportunity to get the entrance to the Accademia Gallery, where the original Michelangelo's David is.
- Skip the line
- Small group ensures personal service
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide inPiazza della Repubblica, the center of the roman city of Florentia, and start with the visit of the religious center of Florence: Cathedral, Baptistery, Giotto's Bell tower (entrances are not included).
Youwill continue your tour reaching the Galleria dell'Accademia. This Gallery is particularly famous for its sculptures by Michelangelo: the Prisoners, the St. Matthew and, especially, the statue of David which was transferred here, to the specially designed tribune, from Piazza della Signoria in 1873. Time to understand who really was Michelangelo, how he was working and all the secrets about David.
Then you'll discover the political city center of Florence touching all the highlights of this unique city: Signoria Square, Uffizi Square and Ponte Vecchio.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Highlights Of Florence Including Michelangelo's David
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: Highlights Of Florence Including Michelangelo's David
- Entrance fees to all attractions (approx.16,50 per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please note: Entrance tickets to these attractions are not included in the tour price
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cooking Class in Traditional Tuscan Farm
- Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Chianti Wine Tasting Tour from Florence
- Pizza and Gelato Cooking Class in the Chianti Countryside
- Private Tour: Perugia and Assisi Day Trip from Florence
- Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour of Florence from Pisa
- Welcome to Florence Guided Walking Tour