Private Tour: Highlights Of Florence Including The Uffizi GalleryWrite a Review
During this amazingÂ tourÂ you will discover the secrets and beauty of Tuscany thanks to the visit of our most important city of art, Florence.
We'll start with the walking tour of Florence, without doubt the city where the Italian genius has flourished with the greatest display of brilliance and purity.
Included on your visit the opportunity to get the entrance in the Uffizi Gallery with its immense artistic heritage, including thousands of paintings ranging from medieval times to the modern era.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Skip the line
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in Piazza della Repubblica, the center of the roman city of Florentia, and start with the visit of the religious center of Florence: Cathedral, Baptistery, Giotto's Bell tower (entrances are not included).
Then you'll discover the political city center of Florence touching all the highlights of this unique city: Signoria Square, Uffizi Square and Ponte Vecchio.
You will continue your tour reaching the Uffizi Gallery, discovering his immense artistic heritage, including paintings by Botticelli, Leonardo, Michelangelo and more.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Highlights Of Florence Including The Uffizi Gallery
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: Highlights Of Florence Including The Uffizi Gallery
- Entrance tickets are not included in the tour price -Your guide will make the reservation for you and, before to get inside the museum, you will go to collect and pay your tickets at the ticket office
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Entrance tickets are not included in the tour price. Your guide will make the reservation for you and, before to get inside the museum, you will go to collect and pay your tickets at the ticket office
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.