OverviewTake a day out to discover the iconic religious sites of Jerusalem and visit the Dead Sea on this private day trip from Tel Aviv. With a private driver-guide, visit Old Jerusalem to see landmarks including the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa and Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and absorb the city views from the Mount of Olives. Then, cross the Judean Desert to float in the Dead Sea and enjoy a revitalizing, mineral-rich mud bath before your return to Tel Aviv. Enjoy in-depth attention from a guide on this private tour.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Private Tour: Highlights Of Israel Day Trip From Tel Aviv Including Old Jerusalem, Western Wall And The Dead Sea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Highlights Of Israel Day Trip From Tel Aviv Including Old Jerusalem, Western Wall And The Dead Sea
- Parking fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees for the Dead Sea (approx. 12 USD per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
A modest dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.