For the traveler who only has a few hours to spare, this jam packed tour covers both Colonial Lima and the modern district of Miraflores with it's beautiful parks and views of the Pacific Ocean. We'll even squeeze in a half an hour visit to the largest handcraft and souvenir market in Lima, just in case you've forgotten something for loved ones back home. If you have an additional hour to spare, we can add in an extra stop for the most delicious local sandwiches and exotic juices to make your half day or lay over tour just perfect!
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tourFive hours is not a lot of time to visit such an immense city as Lima but we feel we've created a tour that does in fact do it justice. We'll cover the two most visited areas beginning with the Colonial City Center. From the traditional plazas to the beautifully ornate churches, you will have a chance to walk these streets and admire the architecture of buildings from various periods in history, including the San Francisco Convent, a World Heritage UNESCO site.
As we head out to the district of Miraflores we will take a minute to visit the Huaca Pucllana, an enormous pre-Incan pyramid set against the back-drop of modern neighborhoods. Next we'll walk through the Inca Market in search of memorable treasures and souvenirs with your guide helping you each step of he way. From the market we'll visit other favorite spots such as the Park of Love, a tribute to lovers everywhere, and enjoy the scenic overlooks of the Pacific and it`s vibrant beach life below.
Our last stop is one that you will not find on many itineraries but we feel it gives a fuller view of Lima. The Morro Solar is a large hill overlooking the Chorrillos Bay and allows for great views of the coastline as well as the shanty towns below. Here your local guide will share with you the history of battles fought on this location and a bit of detail about the cultural divide that exists in Lima.
If you would like to break up the tour by adding on another hour for the most delicious Peruvian sandwiches and exotic juices, don't forget to select the La Lucha & Kennedy Park option!
Inclusions for Private Tour: Highlights Of Lima In 5-Hour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from districts of San Isidro, Miraflores & Barranco - all others please see: Exclusions)
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: Highlights Of Lima In 5-Hour
- Transportation from the Port of Callao or Airport will incur a fee of $20 US Dollars more per person to be paid in cash the day of the tour. Please list under Special Requirements if you will require transportation from one of these areas and we will contact you in order to schedule a more exact pick up time.
- Transportation from any hotel address not listed under Inclusions will incur an additional payment of $10 US Dollars more per persons to be paid in cash the day of tour. Please list under Special Requirements if you will require transportation from a hotel located outside of San Isidro, Miraflores or Barranco.
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Basic, start times may be booked between the hours of 9am-6pm
Shore Excursion, start times may be booked between the hours of 8am-5pm
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.