Private Tour: Historic Guangzhou Day Trip
OverviewVisit the essential historical sites of Guangzhou City, stroll around the largest local market, walk along the cultural waterway, and have an authentic traditional Chinese lunch, all in one day. Escorted by personal tour guide, driver and car.
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourYour tour guide, driver and car will pick you up from your centrally located hotel lobby at 9am in Guangzhou city downtown and start this full-day historical Guangzhou tour.
The first stop is the Chen Family Ancestral Temple nestled among the busy city. Built in the late 19th century, it represents classical South China architecture with intricate artwork and decorations. You will also see interesting exhibitions about local traditional lifestyle and culture.
Continue to Lizhiwan, boasting with winding waterways, lush trees, elegant bridges and traditional South China architecture, offering a pleasant place for a walk. Not far away is Qingping Market, the largest market in Guangzhou selling various items like Chinese herbs, agriculture produce and aquatic products.
Lunch will be arranged at a Chinese restaurant serving authentic Canton-style dishes, very popular among local people. In the afternoon, visit Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall, built in memory of the first president and founding father of the Republic of China. Todays last stop is Six Banyan Pagoda, an ancient Buddhist temple built over 1,000 years ago, housing precious Buddhist statues and historical relics. It is a haven of tranquility away from city noise. As the tour ends, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Historic Guangzhou Day Trip
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Guangzhou
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Admission ticket
Exclusions for Private Tour: Historic Guangzhou Day Trip
- Gratuities (Optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private One Night Danxia and Nanhua Monastery Tour From Guangzhou
- 4-Night Hong Kong and Guangzhou Tour
- Private Day Trip in Guangzhou by Metro and Public Boat
- Private Tour: Best of Xian Day Trip from Guangzhou by Air
- Private Xi'an Terracotta Warriors Day Trip from Guangzhou by Air
- Airport Private Transfer: Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport to Guangzhou South Railway Station