Private Tour: Hoa Lu And Tam Coc Boat And Bike Day Trip From Hanoi
OverviewExperience the beautiful karst rock formations of inner Ha Long on a full-day bike and boat tour from Hanoi. Travel by small row boat along the Ngo Dong River in Tam Coc, and then bike along quiet roads past paddy fields and small villages.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Get inside tips from a local
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourYour tour starts with a pickup from your hotel at 8am, drive to Hoa Lu of Ninh Binh province and arrive in Hoa Lu around 10:30 am.
Hoa Lu is the ancient capital of Vietnam from the year of 968 to 1010. You'll enjoy a visit to the two remaining old temples of the Dinh and Le king. Learn about the history of the countries foundation of the Great Viet after being liberated from thousands of years of Chinese domination
Next, start your biking trip. Take an easy paced 10km bike ride over 1.5 hours. You'll cycle along rural paths towards Tam Coc, three tunnel grottoes until you reach Tam Coc. Here you will stop to enjoy lunch.
Afterl lunch, take a three-hour boat trip meandering along the canals (two people per boat) throughout the three tunnel grottoes called Tam Coc. Enjoy the landscape of green rice field among mountains and rain forest of the National Special Preservation zone
After the boat trip you will get on your private car for the drive back Hanoi.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Hoa Lu And Tam Coc Boat And Bike Day Trip From Hanoi
- Mineral water and tissues
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Hanoi
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip in Tam Coc
- Bike Hire
Exclusions for Private Tour: Hoa Lu And Tam Coc Boat And Bike Day Trip From Hanoi
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for pregnant women
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Hanoi Food Tour by Motorbike
- Perfume Pagoda Day Trip from Hanoi
- Evening in Hanoi City Including Walking Tour, Spa Treatment and Dinner
- 3-Day Private Cycling Tour to Mai Chau and Pu Luong from Hanoi
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village and Van Phuc Silk Village Day Trip from Hanoi
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer