Private Tour: Hollywood World In Cappadocia - Goreme
OverviewToday, your professional tour guide will take you to places where some of the most famous Hollywood movies were shot. Cappadocia has hosted hundreds of movie scenes for Hollywood thanks to its unique plateau facilities. With 193 movies having been shot in Cappadocia in the last 40 years, these include famous ones like Nicolas Cage's Ghost Rider 2, Noah, L'empire des Loups and Star Wars.
Know More about this tourWe will pick you up at 9:45 after breakfast at your hotel. First visit will be to the Devent Valley (Imagination Valley) where a magic wand touched a piece of land and turned it into a dreamy picture while this region was on the making. Each fairy chimney looks as if once flesh and bone faces turned into stone figures and you can not help but lose sense of time scanning through them for a familiar face.
Next stop is the Zelve Valley where the movie Ghost Rider 2 was filmed. Once there, you will feel you are in the movie set yourself! Zelve Valley is where the oldest and the longest settlements took place in the region. It is also known as the place Christianity started to spread. Many monasteries, churches and old settlements can be found in Zelve.
Lunch is at a local restaurant.
We will then go to the Uchisar Castle where L'empire des Loups was filmed. Being the highest point of the region, Uchisar Castle overlooks the Hasan and Argeus; today's inactive volcanic mountains, the originator of the unique shapes of Cappadocia. Final stop is the Selimiye Monastery where the-second-highest-grossing movie of all time Star Wars was filmed. One of the oldest settlements in history, Selimiye Monastery has footprints of many civilizations as the Romans, Seljuks, Hittites, Persian, Byzantines and the Ottomans. Once home to the Orthodox communities, people that lived here obeyed the rules from the cathedral without questions. This truly was their sacred place.
Your tour ends here. After that, you will be dropped off at your hotel at around 17:30.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Hollywood World In Cappadocia
- Private tour
- Professional art historian guide
- Luxery carwith Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Tour: Hollywood World In Cappadocia
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 1-hour Hot Air Balloon Flight Over the Fairy Chimneys in Cappadocia
- Erciyes (Argaeus) Mountain Ski Tour from Cappadocia
- 2 Day Cappadocia Tour From Istanbul
- Private Tour: Cappadocia Hiking Tour
- Private Tour: Mazi Underground City Tour
- One day Konya Tour from Cappadocia
- Cappadocia Escape 2 Day Trip from-to Kayseri Airport
- Full day Cappadocia tour with sunset and a glass of wine