Private Tour: Hong Kong Island
OverviewThis half-day private tour offers a comprehensive introduction to Hong Kong Island. First-time and repeat visitors will become better acquainted with Hong Kong highlights, from the floating community of Aberdeen to the views from Victoria Peak, all in the private company of a knowledgeable local guide. Discover renowned landmarks and learn about the fascinating history of this ever-changing locale. Round-trip hotel transport by private vehicle is included.
- All entrance fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourMeet your private guide upon hotel pickup and set out by private vehicle to your first Hong Kong destination: Aberdeen Harbour. Here, discover a fascinating village that comprises a junk-dwelling community of fishermen and their families. You'll have the option to ride a sampan around the harbor (at an additional cost) for up-close views of life aboard these traditional boats.
Afterward, make a short visit to a renowned jewelry factory to observe professional craftsmen create beautiful works of art. Take note of the jewelry-making process as you watch these experts transform gold and sparkling gems into earrings, pendants and bracelets.
You'll pass picturesque Repulse Bay en route to Stanley Market, a great venue for bargain shopping in Hong Kong. Your private guide can help you find deals on everything from Chinese costume jewelry to silk clothing and sportswear as you browse the small shops. Grab a quick bite for lunch (own expense) while you have free time and take a look around.
Victoria Peak is the final stop on your half-day tour, with a tram ride to the top for excellent panoramic views. Your guide accompanies you on the funicular railway ride to the summit, where youll enjoy views of Hong Kong skyscrapers, Kowloon and the surrounding islands. Then head back down the hill and disembark for your return drive by private vehicle with drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Hong Kong Island
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- One-way Victoria Peak tram ride
Exclusions for Private Tour: Hong Kong Island
- Food and drinks
- Sampan ride (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Note: Hong Kong Peak Tram will be closed for maintenance from 5-9 June 2017
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Museum Vessel VITYAZ in Kaliningrad
- "Poopoo Land" Attraction Ticket
- Private Transfers in Puno between Bus or Train Station - Hotel
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA