Private Tour: Hunter Valley Region And Boutique Wineries Day Trip From Sydney
OverviewTour the Hunter Valley in style on a private luxury tour of the regions artisanal wineries with an expert guide. Have an up-close encounter with Australian animals at a wildlife park, travel through pristine national parks and go wine tasting at the Hunter Valleys boutique wineries. For lunch, choose from fine modern Australian fare at Esca Bimbadgen restaurant or vineyard dining at a local boutique winery.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourYour private tour begins with pickup from your Sydney hotel and a scenic drive out of the city to the Australian Reptile Park. Enjoy morning tea, then meet the parks koalas, kangaroos, wombats and other unique Australian wildlife.
Leaving the park, your scenic private tour continues through the regions pristine national parks and along the convict-built Great North Road. Stop in at the historic town of Wollombi and visit a local tavern before continuing to Mt View, aptly named for its panoramic views over the vineyards of the Hunter Valley, Australias oldest winemaking region.
Your tour then takes you to some of the Hunter Valleys smaller, more personalized boutique wineries, where you might get to meet the owners or winemakers at the winery cellar doors. Enjoy tastings of several varieties of wines and learn about the winemaking process.
Depending on your selection, stop next for a two-course lunch at Bimbadgen Estates sophisticated Esca restaurant or enjoy a lunch of wine and food pairing at a local vineyard.
A meal at sophisticated Esca Bimbadgen is accompanied by views over the Hunter Valley vineyards from the restaurants hilltop position. Enjoy a two-course lunch (beverages at own cost) featuring the superb local produce and stylish presentation of modern Australian cuisine.
Choose from a selection of platters (including vegetarian options), accompanied by a glass of red or white wine chosen to complement the dishes served.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Hunter Valley Region And Boutique Wineries Day Trip From Sydney
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide
- Morning tea refreshments
- Wildlife park entry
- National parks fees
- Wine and cheese pairings
- Drinks, if option selected
Exclusions for Private Tour: Hunter Valley Region And Boutique Wineries Day Trip From Sydney
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sydney Whale-Watching Cruise
- Sydney, Manly and Northern Beaches Morning Tour with Optional Harbour Lunch Cruise
- Blue Mountains Scenic Helicopter Trip from Sydney
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Entrance Ticket
- 10-Day Surf Adventure from Sydney to Brisbane Including Coffs Harbour, Byron Bay and Gold Coast
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park Day Trip from Sydney