OverviewWe would like to invite you for a live guided city tour in Budapest with a private transport. You will get to know the citys secular history briefly in 3 hours and you will see the following sites: Parliament, Matthias Church, Chain Bridge, St. Stephen Basilica, Gellrt Hill (Photo Stop), Royal Palace and Castle(Photo Stop), Heroes Square ( Photo Stop) and the Fishermens Bastion.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourAfter being picked up from your central Budapest hotel, cross the city's oldest bridge, the famous Széchenyi Chain Bridge, to visit the hilly Buda side. First, take a walk around the Castle District and the Royal Palace, stopping to admire the Gothic-style Matthias Church and the Fisherman’s Bastion. Continue up Gellért Hill to explore the historic Citadel, the Gellért Spa, and the Liberty Bridge.
The next stop is the Great Central Market Hall, where you'll have time to browse the stalls and perhaps sample some traditional Hungarian foods. Pass the National Museum and the Jewish Quarter, with its beautiful synagogue, then walk down the grand Andrássy Avenue to see the State Opera House and Heroes’ Square.
After this, enjoy a walk in the City Park, passing Vajdahunyad Castle and Széchenyi Zoo, then take a peek inside the magnificent St Stephen’s Basilica. Your tour ends in the city center, close to the parliament building.
Inclusions for Private Tour In Budapest With A Private Ride
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour In Budapest With A Private Ride
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- You can get an extra hour for just 35eur - please inform us in advance
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please inform us in advance if you will be interested in an additional hour at an extra cost
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Budapest Sightseeing Tour With Parliament House Visit
- Budapest Danube River Dinner Cruise
- Budapest Folklore Show And Danube Dinner Cruise
- Budapest St Stephen's Basilica Organ Concert With Optional Danube River Dinner Cruise
- Danube Bend Day Trip From Budapest
- Private Entrance To Széchenyi Spa In Budapest With Optional Massage
- Etyek Wine Country Tour With Dinner From Budapest
- Budapest Late Night Dinner Cruise On The Danube
- Hungarian Wine Tasting With Cheese And Charcuterie In Budapest
- Gellert Spa Entrance Ticket