- Pick up from your accommodation in Cusco city
- Meet with your friendly guide and start the activity along the sacred valley
- Get nice views of the valley in Corao
- Visit the impressive Inca site of Pisaq and then visit the colonial town where the local market is still working since the colonial time
- Lunch time, which is NOT included but can be arranged the same day of your activity
- Continue the tour visiting the Inca fortess of Ollantaytambo. This town is famous due to its streets were designed by the Incas and are considered still an Inca city
- Finish the tour with the visit to the town of Chinchero.
- Return to the Hotel
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 1 Days
Departure Time :
Everyday 08:00 am (Recommended)
Departure Details :
The departure is always located in the lobby of the traveler's hotel
Return Details :
Hotel of the customer or other locations in downtown (San Francisco square) It could be modified without warning due to local restrictions of traffic and other matters
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Uncover the Sacred Valley of the Incas, on a 6-hour insider tour with a professional and knoledgeable guide. Start the visit in the natural viewpoint of Corao and get amazing view of the valley. Visit the site of Pisaq and walk around the local market in the town of Pisaq. Explore the valley of the Incas. see the impresive Inca fortress of Ollantaytambo. Finish the tour with a fantastic tour in Chinchero town. As you walk, you'll learn the history of this colonial city and its ancient roots.
Know More about this tour
- Professional art historian guide (Licendec by COLITUR)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Flexibility with schedules
- Tourist Ticket (BTC), this ticket let you visit: Pisaq, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero - Please read the description in Additional information
- Lunch - It could be arranged in advance by the local operator the same day of your activity
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The TOURIST TICKET (BTC) is a mandatory fee that let you access to 16 different places in Cusco city & surrounding (museums, theaters, archaeological places, etc).It is mandatory to purchase for all visitors, some of those places are mentioned in this product such as Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay. We excluded this ticket due to the fact that it can cause misunderstood with the net rate. This is NOT valid to visit Machu Picchu.
Tourist Ticket (BTC) has the following prices: Fully-Adult-Price fee: S/ 130 (it lets you visit all places) | Partial-Adult-Route 1-Price Fee: S/ 70 (lets you visit Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, PucaPucara,Tambomachay). Partial-Adult-Route 2-Price Fee: S/ 70 (lets you visit. Museo Histrico Regional, Museo de Arte contemporneo, Museo de Arte Popular, Museo de Sitio de Qorikancha, Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo, Monumento al Inca Pachacutec). Partial-Adult-Route 3-Price Fee: S/ 70 (Lets you visit: Pisaq, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero, Moray). The price could change according the local regulations.
You can purchase the Tourist Ticket (BTC) at the entrance of Moray or any place that is mentioned in the same ticket.
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel