Private Tour In Shanghai: Shanghai Museum And Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Center
OverviewPickup from your hotel and discover more than 5,000 years of Chinese history at the Shanghai Museum. One of Shanghais top attractions, this huge complex at Peoples Square is home to over 120,000 cultural items waiting to be explored. Continue your trip to the Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Center and you will end your tour to return back to your hotel.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour09:00am: Pickup from your hotel in Shanghai to visit the Shanghai Museum.
09:45am: Visit the Shanghai Museum with the design reflective of Feng Shui beliefs. You will have the chance to view over 120,000 collections which are kept in this museum including ceramics, bronze, paintings and ancient Chinese coins. Here you will witness art facts from over 5000 years of Chinese history.
11:00am: On the final stop of this tour, you will visit the Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Center. The Exhibition Center is a six-storey building, there are two basement levels, you will be able to see the urban planning and development of Shanghai.
12:00pm: Return to your hotel in Shanghai.
Inclusions for Private Tour In Shanghai: Shanghai Museum And Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Center
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour In Shanghai: Shanghai Museum And Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Center
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A minimum of two people per booking is required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Taste of Shanghai: Half-Day Cooking Class of Dumplings and Chinese Buns
- Private Day Tour: Zhouzhuang Ancient Water Village
- Chinese Acrobats and Shanghai Evening Tour
- Chinese Ramen and Steam Bun Cooking Class and Wet Market Visit
- Small-Group Colonial Walking Tour: Shanghai French Concession
- See Zhouzhuang Water Town and Shanghai City in One Day