Private Tour: Introduction To Shanghai With Airport Pickup
OverviewThis is the private tour for someone who just has limit time stay in Shanghai and still keen to see most of thing in such a fantastic city. Our private tour starts from airport pickup and take your time to start your journey which depends on your arrival time. In this 7-hour tour we will show you most significant spot, taste delicious Shanghainese cuisine. Finally you will be transfer back to your hotel. Join us for this time-saving and hassle free tour.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Airport transfer
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tour
This is a private tour for those who layover in shanghai.
Your driver will be waiting for you at the exit of the arrival hall and take care your luggage and give you a ride to Shanghai city center. Your professional local English-speaking guide will meet you in the first signature spot in city center.
Bund, Yu Garden and Xintiandi are "must-see spots in Shanghai. Not to be missed.
The Bund on Shanghais waterfront is a showcase of pre-1949 architecture. It is a symbol of old and new Shanghai and is Shanghais most famous landmark.
Yu Garden is an enchanting classic sight from the Ming and Qing dynasties. The garden covers a significant space and includes many halls, springs, and other buildings of interest.
Xintiandi in Chinese means new world. There are Shanghai traditional Shikumen lane house be well protected here. No wonder China's first communist congress was held in one of these houses. Cross over the old alley way and soak in the classic and modern atmosphere. You will feel like you're time-traveling.
You can have a complementary pick from one of the following places you find interesting to visit :
- French Concession
- Shanghai History Museum
- Lujiazui financial area---the Shanghai tower
- Jade Temple/Longhua Temple/Jingan Temple
- Fabric Market/Fake Market/Tea market
- Silk Museum
- Jewish refugee museum
- Shanghai Tower
During the tour you will taste Shanghai's famous dim sum, soup dumpling and some secret recipe snacks.
At the end your guide will send you to Maglev train station. You will experience 430km/hr speed and only 7 minutes to the airport.
- The maglev train is from 6:45am-21:40pm. We will send you back to the airport by private car if your schedule does not match with it.
- We can send you to any hotel in Shanghai city center or cruise terminal if your destination is not the airport.
In addition you can send us special requests if you have anything in particular you want to visit.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Introduction To Shanghai With Airport Pickup
- Airport one-way pickup
- Maglev train one-way ticket/Airport drop-off service
- Shanghai style dim sum tasting
- English-speaking tour guide
- Privatecar service during the tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: Introduction To Shanghai With Airport Pickup
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee
- Other expanses not mentioned in inclusions
- Excess baggage charges
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
1 suitcase and 1 carry-on are allowed for each passenger. Please notify in advance for oversized or excessive luggage
Please advise about specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The tour starts 1 hour after flight landing. Please contact your local guide if you have to take a long time in custom, and your driver will be wait for you in the arrival hall.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Hour Authentic Local Food Tour In Central Shanghai
- Private Day Trip: Suzhou and Water Town Zhouzhuang Visiting From Shanghai
- Small-Group Walking Tour: Shanghai Food Culture with a Culinary Expert
- Small-Group Shanghai Shopping Tour Including Banquet Lunch
- Private Day Trip to Hangzhou by Fast Train from Shanghai
- Private Day Tour: Tongli Water Town from Shanghai including Lunch