Private Tour: Irish Ancestry And Heritage Walking Tour In Dublin
OverviewThe 2.5-hour private walking tour in Dublin is led by a local professional guide trained in Irish Family History Research who will help you discover the information and tips to accelerate any search to discover your Irish roots and family story. The tour includes an engaging visit to theNational Museum of Ireland to view precious Irish artifacts including the Ardagh Chalice, and the Tara Brooch dating back 2500-500 BC during the great Bronze Age of Ireland.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourThis professional 2.5-3-hour tour is led by a local guide with a great knowledge of Irish Family History Research, who will guide you with information and tips to accelerate any search to discover your Irish roots and family story, as well as insights into how to access and locate Parish records on file in the National Library.
This morning tour will start with Irish hospitality to include the perfect cup of tea coffee where you will have a full presentation on how best to begin your search for your Irish ancestors.
Once you have the necessary tips to begin your search, the local expert guide will then lead your group on an engaging 45-minute visit to the Museum of Archaeology to view precious Irish artifacts including the Ardagh Chalice and the Tara Brooch dating back to the Bronze Age.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Irish Ancestry And Heritage Walking Tour In Dublin
Local guide with genealogy expertise
Exclusions for Private Tour: Irish Ancestry And Heritage Walking Tour In Dublin
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation subject to availability
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Private group size is 1-6 guests
Unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Guinness Storehouse Entrance Ticket
- Airport Shuttle Transfer from Dublin Airport
- Cork and Blarney Castle Rail Trip from Dublin
- Malahide Castle Tour and 1hr Dublin Twilight Tour by Bus
- Dublin Historical Walking Tour including Trinity College
- Luxury Giant's Causeway and Northern Ireland Day Tour From Dublin