Private Tour: Isla Contoy From CancunWrite a Review
Isla Contoy is one of the most important natural reserves in the area, and you can visit it on a private trip customized to just your group! The island boast more than 100 different species of birds and is a must-do for all nature lovers visiting Mexico. Your private all-inclusive trip includes all admission fees, lunch, private group and water transportation and an expert knowledgeable guide. Get treated like a VIP and book your Isla Contoy tour today!
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Snorkel gear included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Your day begins with early morning pickup and private transport to Cancun's marina, where you'll board a private boat and set off towards Isla Contoy. The trip usually takes about 45 minutes, depending on weather conditions. Along the way, your captain stops at the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef, the second largest barrier reef on the planet. Here, you'll have ample time to snorkel along schools of colorful fish, sea turtles, and manta rays and bask in this unique underwater world before continuing on to Isla Contoy.
The tiny Isla Contoy is home to white sand beaches, turquoise waters and a great diversity of sea life including marine turtles, manta rays and dolphins ― not to mention more than 150 resident and migrant bird species. As one of the Mexican Caribbean's most important places for nesting birds, access to the island is limited. On this private excursion you'll enjoy a unique opportunity to be one of only 200 people allowed to visit Isla Contoy daily.
On arrival, spend some time taking in the island's incredible wildlife and then continue the day as you wish: strolling along the island's pristine beaches, going for a dip in the crystal-clear sea, or kicking back beneath a palm tree. Isla Contoy simply exudes peace and tranquility.
Your customized tour also includes a complimentary grilled lunch, with exclusive service just for your party.
When you're through dining, return to Cancun via private boat and ground transport.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Isla Contoy From Cancun
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Exclusive service just for you and your party
- Comfortable and private land transportation
- Comfortable private boat
- Express breakfast to-go
- Soft drinks, water and beers onboard the boat
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Tour: Isla Contoy From Cancun
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Receive your confirmation at the time of booking
Unfortunately we don't offer refunds if your cruise ship is late or doesn't arrive
A vegetarian option is available for lunch; please let us know when booking your tour
Bring a towel, sunscreen, comfortable shoes, a hat and sunglasses, as well as a camera and cash for any incidentals
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Chichen Itza And Valladolid
- Contoy And Isla Mujeres
- TEMAZCAL - UNIQUE MAYAN RITAUL
- Coba Mayan Treasures Tour
- Cozumel Snorkel Tour From Cancun: Coral Reefs And Playa Mia Beach Park
- Coba, Tulum, Cenote And Mayan Village Day Trip With Lunch
- Sightseeing, Snorkeling And Dancing Catamaran Cruise From Cancun
- Private Tour: Catamaran Sailing And Snorkeling In Isla Mujeres
- Tulum Xtreme From Cancun
- Speedboat Tour In Cancun