Private Tour: Isla Negra Including Museum From Valparaiso - Valparaíso
OverviewEnjoy a tour to one of the most famous places near Valparaiso: Isla Negra. You will drive from Valparaiso, passing by Casablanca Valley to get to Isla Negra. Once there, you'll learn all about its history and its iconic resident, Pablo Neruda. Your tour includes entrance fees, a professional guide and transport.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup at your Valparaiso hotel, you will board a private vehicle and start driving to Isla Negra with your guide. On the way there, you will pass by Casablanca Valley, which is home to several famous vineyards dedicated specially to the production of Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc. Learn some interesting facts about this wine region from your guide and continue your drive towards the Southern Coast of the region.
Before reaching Isla Negra, you will stop at Algarrobo, El Quisco and El Tabo Resort. Admire the impressive coastal views and finally reach the town of Isla Negra. Once there, walk around checking out the summer houses and learning all about the history of this place. Chosen by poet Pablo Neruda to settle down, this town is home to the poet's famous house. You will visit this House-Museum which is built to resemble a boat, with low ceilings and narrow hallways. As you explore the museum, you'll see some of Neruda's collections including ship figureheads, shells and glassware.
After your visit, you will drive to Valparaiso and be dropped-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Isla Negra Including Museum From Valparaiso
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee to museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Isla Negra Including Museum From Valparaiso
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Note: Museum is closed on Mondays and holidays
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour of Valparaiso, Via del Mar, and Santiago
- Private Transfer from Valparaiso or Via del Mar to San Antonio Hotel or Port
- Beach and Dunes Horseback Riding from Valparaiso
- Full Moon Horseback Ride on The Beach from Valparaiso
- Horseback Riding at Organic Vineyard from Valparaiso
- Wine Tour and Lunch at Organic Vineyard from Valparaiso
- Wine Tour at Two Organic Vineyards from Valparaiso
- Hiking Tour to the Summit of Cerro La Campana from Valparaiso