Private Tour: Isla Negra Plus Algarrobo, Tunquen And Quintay With Lunch - Valparaíso
OverviewEnjoy private day trip from Valparaiso and visit Isla Negra along with the towns of Algaborro, Tunquen and Quintay. Learn about their history and culture and have a great time exploring more of Chile.Your tour includes private transport and a guide.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourYour private tour begins at your Valparaiso hotel where you will meet your guide and board a private vehicle to head towards the central coast. You will first visit the town of Isla Negra and enjoy a guided tour of Pablo Nerudas house. See and learn about the eccentricities of the most famous Chilean poet and then continue to Algarrobo, known as the Nautical Capital of Chile.
This city's name is given due to the abundance of a tree called "Algarrobo". Years back, these 8 to 10 meter high trees could be seen all throughout the area. Walk around town and learn why Algarrobo is considered one of the first Chilean resort towns. Continue on to the Yacht Club of Algarrobo where you will enjoy lunch at El Muelle Restaurant (Optional) and have a chance to sail to Isla Pajaro Nio (optional) where you may see penguins.
After your visit, you'll continue on to Caleta San Pedro which is a very picturesque beachfront. Enjoy the tranquility of its waters and fine sands, while watching the fishermen do their every day chores. Later, visit the local artisan fishery terminal with its multicolored boats and market place. Your tour continues with a drive showcasing the beautiful coastline as you travel towards Tunquen and thereafter to Quintay. You'll stop for coffee at a local restaurant and then return to your hotel in Valparaiso.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Isla Negra Plus Algarrobo, Tunquen And Quintay With Lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Isla Negra Plus Algarrobo, Tunquen And Quintay With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.