OverviewVisit some of the most idyllic islands in the Adriatic Sea on this full-day trip from Dubrovnik on a private yacht, sailed by your own skipper. Laze on deck and soak up the incredible views as you cruise across the shimmering waters, hopping from one breathtaking island to the next. During your free time, relax on the golden sands at Koloep Island and wander around the ruins and citrus groves on ipan Island. End the day exploring Lopuds pristine beaches and age-old monuments before enjoying the scenic cruise back to Dubrovnik.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourStart your day with a pickup from your centrally located Dubrovnik hotel, then meet your private skipper at Port Gruž. Hop aboard your elite, air-conditioned yacht and settle into a comfortable spot on deck. As your boat slips away from port, ask your skipper any questions you have; the beauty of a private cruise is that the commentary is tailored to your interests.
Your first stop is at the island of Koločep. This picturesque, untouched island boasts two charming villages set around tiny, secluded bays. As you approach the island, admire the cliffs that rise abruptly from the sea and then, when your skipper shuts off the engine, disembark at one of the pristine, sandy beaches. Spend just under an hour at your leisure, soaking up the sun on the sands or swimming in the azure Adriatic Sea.
Then, dry off on deck as you glide across the water toward Šipan Island, the largest of the Elaphite Islands. With several hours of free time to spend on the island, perhaps explore the ruins of 15th-century manor houses and medieval churches, or take a stroll between the endless groves of vines, citrus bushes and fig bushes. Then, maybe refuel with lunch at a local tavern (own expense).
Continue on to Lopud and anchor off one of the island’s sun-dappled beaches. Relax on the fine sands, or jump into the clear waters and cool off with a refreshing swim. Later, maybe head inland to the island’s main town to explore the medieval architecture or historical monuments.
After roughly 2.5 hours on Lopud, return to your yacht and cruise back to Dubrovnik. Your day concludes with a drop-off back at your hotel in the early evening.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Island-Hopping Cruise By Yacht From Dubrovnik
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private skipper
- Yacht rental with fuel (one hour of engine running)
Exclusions for Private Tour: Island-Hopping Cruise By Yacht From Dubrovnik
- Food and drinks
- Extra fuel
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Please bring your bathing suit, towel, sun screen and sunglasses
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.