Private Tour: Istanbul Ottoman PalacesWrite a Review
Know More about this tourTopkapı Palace was the house of Ottoman Empire Sultans, who were once ruling over lands spanning 3 continents. It was built during the reign of the sultan who conquered Constantinople, Sultan Mehmed II; used as the headquarter of the empire until the Dolmabahçe Palace was built, and converted to a museum in 1924.
Dolmabahce Palace was the administrative center of the late Ottoman Empire with the last of Ottoman Sultans was residing there. After the ottoman, Mustafa Kemal ataturk stayed there welcomed his foreign guests and made a practical center for national, historical and language congress and for international conferences.
Yildiz Palace a nice oxygen break from the noise and rat-race of the city. Take a walk in the imperial gardens ornamented with some kiosks and beautiful vegetation in the middle of Istanbul. Witness of the beauty of Yıldız Royal Garden as reminder of the formidable Ottoman Empire.
Detailed Itinerary :
09:00 Pick up from your hotel or cruise port in Istanbul
09:30 You will visit Topkapi Palace and Harem section
13:00 You'll have lunch in Sultanahmet area
14:30 Visiting Dolmabahce Palace + Tea break by bosphorus
16:00 Visiting Yildiz Palace (Royal Palace)
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel or cruise port
Inclusions for Private Tour: Istanbul Ottoman Palaces
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Istanbul Ottoman Palaces
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance Tickets to Museums
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you request a language other than English, please reconfirm with local operator upon booking, if not your guide will be English speaking.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.