Private Tour: Istra Day Trip From Zagreb
OverviewLet us take you to the gems of Istra, little hidden places Hum, Pazin, Motovun and Zavrsje.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourHum, Croatians like to call it the smallest city in the world, it is situated in the heart of Istra. During the history it was the most famous center of Croatian Glagolitic script, which can be seen on historical monuments such as Glagolitic walkway which connect Hum and Roc.
Pazin is a home of the medieval fortress known as Kastel which due to its position inspired Jules Vern to set part of his novel 'Mathias Sandorf' in this area. In honor of him local hold a festival 'Days of Jules Vern'. But this wonderful town also hold other sights to see such as church of St. Nicolas, Franciscan Church of Visitation.
The most famous Istrian medieval city is of course Motovun. Well known film festival takes place there every year, but popularity of this place is also due its architecture. From the church of St. Stephen with a separate bell tower, serrated battlements, gates and walls to the enchanting streets and squares makes this place magical to wonder around. We should not forget to mention amazing offer of food and wine especially truffles specialties that are taken from nearby Motovun forest. Definitely dont forget to ask about the legend of Veli Joze, benign giant that lived in the vicinity of the town.
And finally the last but still significant little place called Zavrsje. This town was surrounded by walls and had two entrances. Today the city core of Zavrsje it is protected urban unit entered in the Register of Croatian cultural monuments. Among preserved buildings, three churches, castle and south entrance gates stand out.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Istra Day Trip From Zagreb
- Transportation with luxury vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Istra Day Trip From Zagreb
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.