Private Tour: Itajaí And CamboriúWrite a Review
OverviewVisit Itaja and Balneario Camboriu, cities full of attractive things to do all year long.
Know More about this tourReception at the Pier of Itajai visiting The Historical Center in colonial style and the beautiful Mother Church of the Blessed Sacrament, which began to be constructed in 1941 and keeps in its interior paintings of artists Aldo Locatelli, Emilio Sessa and others, besides important treasures.
Thereafter, we will go to Balnerio Cambori, the most famous tourist city in Southern Brazil, which offers besides its natural beauties many other attractions. You will know the Atlantic Avenue where you will have a privileged view of the bay and The Goat Island, postcard of the city.
Then we depart to Barra Sul (The South Neighborhood) where you will visit the Tourist Pier and begin your visit to the Unipraias Park.
It is a cable car that connects the Central Beach to Laranjeiras Beach. This equipment has 47 cable cars that runs 1600 meters (one mile) starting from Barra Sul Station, stopping on the top of the hill at the Mata Atlantica Station to visit the Environmental Park, trails and enjoy spectacular views from its viewpoints. Our next stop is the charming Laranjeiras Beach. It is time to enjoy this beach and have lunch there.
In a predetermined schedule we will return by cable car again to the Central Beach and transfer you back to the port.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Itajaí And Camboriú
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fee at Parque Unipraias (not for extra activities inside the Park)
Exclusions for Private Tour: Itajaí And Camboriú
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.