OverviewExplore Jaipur by TUK-TUK ( a three-wheeled taxi ). Also known as 'The Pink City', Jaipur is a charming destination filled with beautiful architectural landmarks, monuments, palaces, museums, and colorful bazaars. Enjoy your wonderful discovery of the unique beauty of Jaipur.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourMeet your tuk-tuk driver and private guide at 9:30 am at your hotel in Jaipur. You will begin this wonderful sightseeing tour by visiting Amber Fort. The tuk-tuk drops you right in front of the Amber Fort. From there you can either walk or hire an elephant or jeep. Explore the 16th-century fort by foot and admire breathtaking views of Maota Lake. Your guide will be there to explain all of the history of Amber Fort. Afterward, you get into the tuk-tuk and ride to the next stop, City Palace.
City Palace is in the heart of Jaipur, known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. View the palace's beautiful collection of textiles, costumes and armor. Later, you will stop at Hawa Mahal, also known as the 'Palace of Winds'. It was constructed for the royal ladies to watch their processions without being seen. Built in 1799, this is an amazing example of Rajput architecture. All monuments are located in the vicinity of City Palace Complex of Jaipur.
The tuk-tuk then takes you to the stargazing observatory of Jantar Mantar built by the renowned astronomer, Maharaja Jai Singh. After the tour is concluded, we will take you back to your hotel in Jaipur.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Jaipur Sightseeing By Tuk-Tuk
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Jaipur
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Tour: Jaipur Sightseeing By Tuk-Tuk
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Shopping and souvenirs
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.